For all parks, streets, and enterprises
There is a special fund for the development of Wuxi's New District's private economy to make full use of finances to create a favorable environment for the private economy and for the better transformation of private enterprises, in accordance with the development goals and focus as determined by the Party Work Committee and Management of the New District as follows:
I. Sector support
The special fund for the development of the district private economy in 2014 will focus on upgrading micro to small to mid-sized enterprises, their sound development, and larger stronger growth, in the following wasy, based on national, provincial and municipal policy orientation in industrial development, and district economic development goals.
1. Upgrading Class A enterprises with technical transformations (A1) and specialized, refined, innovative projects (A2).
2. Supporting growth in Class B companies, such as high-growth enterprises(B1), micro to small-sized enterprises (B2), and local industrial chain projects (B3).
3. Supporting market expansion (Class C) of enterprises.
II. Applicants need to meet the following
1. Special Funds Management Method of Private Economy requirements.
2. A private enterprise registered in the district with independent legal status.
3. Have sound financial management and system.
4. Have good economic and social benefits.
5. No bad credit record or legal violations in production or operations over the past 3 years.
III. Application projects
1. To be eligible, a project must comply with the guidelines for 2014 Special Guidance Funds Project for the Development of the Private Economy of Wuxi New District.
2. No project can apply more than once for items listed in the guidelines, nor can it make a change after applying, and the same project cannot get support twice if it has gained support from special provincial funds at the district level or higher.
3. Projects must be implemented after June 30, 2013.
4. An enterprise must guarantee the authenticity of the application materials, and anyone found providing false materials will be disqualified from applying and noted in the Enterprise Credit Archive.
IV. Application review
1. The application must accord with the territorial principle and relevant materials will be reviewed and sealed, and examined (see Annex 3) by local trade or finance departments before being submitted to the district economy and trade department, with the application unit and preliminary examination authorities being responsible for their authenticity and accuracy.
2. District economic and trade and finance departments will work together on a review of the materials, make comments, or select better projects, in accordance with the guidelines,
3. District economic and trade and finance departments will give a score for the types of projects selected, decide on the amount granted to each project, and allocate project funds.
V. Application materials
1. For detailed information on project application requirements, check annex guidelines and the district "Notice" column at http://www.wnd.gov.cnto download an electronic version.
2. Application materials should use A-4 paper and be bound in a volume in duplicate, with one application form (Annex 2) and a summary sheet (Annex 3) provided.
3. Project applications for 2014 will not be accepted after the deadline, Aug 25, 2014.
4. If there are any doubts about the special funds, you can consult the district economic and trade department, and finance department.
Contact: WND economic and trade department
WND finance department