For the managers of all parks, street offices, and all enterprises:
To assure that national, provincial and municipal policies on energy and resource conservation, reduced consumption, circular economy development are followed, and to speed up changes in economy development and energy conservation technology, and improve the overall use of resources, in line with projects for 2013 and in accordance with the Wuxi New District Opinions on Speeding up Industrial Transformation, the Wuxi Municipal Government New District Management Notice on Implementation of Energy Conservation and Consumption Reduction, and Wuxi Municipal Government New District Management notice on Tentative Methods of Wuxi New District for Supporting Energy Performance Contracting Projects, the following will apply:
I. Project requirements
1. Energy conservation and circular economy
This concerns projects that have been constructed, completed and put into operation after Jan 1, 2012, or those where the main equipment has been ordered and a down payment made and which conform to industrial policies and regulations. These projects must have annual energy conservation of more than 200 tons of standard coal equivalent, with the utilization of industrial waste heat, energy conservation in the motor system, optimal use of energy system, energy conservation in high-consumption industries, or other energy conservation projects, or circular economy projects with an energy conservation rate above 20 percent, and the utilization of waste gas, waste water and industrial residue, in remanufacturing projects.
2. Energy performance
This covers projects that have been completed after Jan 1, 2013, and where the investor and user are registered Wuxi New District entities with the main production in the district, and with annual energy conservation above 300,000 kWh or 100 tons of standard coal equivalent.
3. Energy audit
The enterprises will need a 2014 district energy plan, where intermediaries do an energy audit. Any enterprise that has not completed the audit, but has a contracts with intermediaries can get an application from the intermediaries saying they will finish the report within the year.
1. Energy conservation and circular economy projects
a. Energy conservation and circular economy application (see Annex 1)
b. The energy conservation and circular economy application report must include: products, technological process and production scale prior to implementation; type and amount of resources and energy consumption prior to project implementation; contents, energy conservation methods and reduction, and progress made; analysis of energy conservation, utilization, and pollution reduction; detailed calculation of energy conservation in new energy projects; detailed calculation of rate of utilization of waste gas, waste water and industrial residue in circular economy projects; and analysis of project investment and economic effectiveness.
a. Project approval documents or feasibility report.
b. Technical equipment acquisition list for energy conservation, circular economy, and energy performance in district projects (Annex 4).
c. Photocopy of invoice for purchase of technical equipment, and related contracts.
d. Photocopy of enterprise license.
e. Photocopy of tax certificates.
f. Other support materials.
2. Energy performance projects
a. Application form of energy performance contract for district projects (Annex 2)
b. Application report of energy performance contract, including main products, technological process and production scale prior to implementation; type and amount of resources and energy consumption prior to project implementation; contents, measures of energy conservation and consumption reduction, and progress; analysis of effects and calculation of energy conservation and project investment and economic effectiveness.
Feasibility report or project proposal; equipment acquisition list for energy conservation, circular economy, and energy performance projects in district (Annex 4); expenditure vouchers of investors, including photocopies of the invoices for equipment purchases; photocopies of energy performance; photocopy of licenses of intermediaries of energy performance and project implementation unit; other support materials.
3. Energy audit
1. Award Application Form of Energy Audit of Wuxi New District (Annex 3).
2. Photocopy of invoices and contracts between enterprise and audit intermediaries.
3. Energy audit report or Letter of Commitment provided by intermediaries.
4. Other support materials.
III. Application procedures
1. Applicant submits relevant materials to local management committee of parks or streets for preliminary examination, along with paper documents in triplicate and an e-version to the district economic and trade dept before Oct 10.
2. District economic and trade department gets institutes to inspect energy conservation of the projects.
3. Panel of energy conservation, circular economy, and energy performance judges for district projects does project evaluation and determines which are major projects.
4. Support funds for the project are allocated after the evaluation results appear, in line with relevant policies.
1. Projects that have national, provincial and municipal financial aid can not apply.
2. All application forms must have the official seal of the enterprise and the application report signed by the company’s legal representative.
3. All application materials are available for download in the "Notice" column on the official district website at http://www.wnd.gov.cn.
4. Contact person: