Wuxi New District is looking for the name and slogan for its official Wechat public account to expand the local government's authenticity and influence in new media. The district plans to open an official Wechat public account for Zhangjiagang city.
1. Solicitation content of the Wechat public account:
Name: No more than five words, with local characteristics of Wuxi and in accordance with the feature of Internet
Slogan: No more than 50 words. Vivid, inspired, interesting. Emphasis on a folksy, authoritative, and useful news and information.
2. Deadline: May 25 – July 31, 2015
The publicity office and the administrative committee of Wuxi New District
(1) Winner: 1,000 yuan ($161.29) for name and slogan, respectively. Any resemblance of name or slogan, the earlier submitted one will prevail.
(2) Finalist: 3 finalists for name and slogan solicitation, respectively. 200 yuan for each. Any resemblance of name or slogan, the earlier submitted will prevail.
5. How to participate in the contest
Send the creation as attachments via e-mail to the address of this news portal, the name and contact details are necessary. The result will be unveiled in early September and told to the winner by phone call.
6. Special declaration of the contest
(1) All the works should be original. The author should be legally responsible if any disputes on authorship or copyrights involved;
(2)The copyrights of all the finalists and winner’s works will come to the organizers;
(3) All the works will be not returnable. The authors should keep the original version themselves.